This is an Eclipse snippet category with code snippets to assist with developing backend lists in Joomla 2.5 components.
It includes the following snippets:
- Controller Set Default View
- Backend List View
- Backend List Layout
- Backend List Model
- Backend List Layout Search Filter
- Backend List Model Search Filters (state)
- Backend List Model Search Filters (query)
- Backend List Model getStoreId
- Backend List Published INI Strings
- Backend List Model Constructor
Watch this video to learn how to use Eclipse snippets.
Note that many of the snippets will be applicable for Joomla 3.0. The major differences will be in the markup of view layout files.
Download this snippet and import it into your Eclipse Snippets view.