Joomla 3.2 introduces the ability to save a history of the changes made when editing an article. The following guide walks you through this new feature.
At a glance, content versioning includes the following features:
- Enabled or disable article content versioning (find it under the Articles component options).
- Set the maximum number of versions to keep.
- Compare two versions and see the differences with or with the HTML code.
- Keep any of the versions forever.
- Delete any of the versions.
- Restore any version (the version restore is the one that you edit and the one that will be displaying on your site).
Feel free to download the presentation from Slideshare.net for your own use or to help others learn how to use content versions in Joomla 3.